Re: [MOL] Re: Rodney [01868] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Rodney

Rodney...when you say you are staying away from Antioxidants what exactly
does that cover.  I am drinking green tea right now which is supposed to be
high in antioxidants and I was wondering if I should be doing that.

Sorry if I sound stupid about this, but I am new to this and never gave much
thought to the kinds of food that I should eat.

Thanks.

Carol O