From: TON1213@aol.com [mailto:TON1213@aol.com]
Sent: 22 August 2000 03:19
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Re: [Need some extra prayers...

Hi Everyone:

I find myself holding back the tears as I write this.  My dad received his
biopsy report today and the cancer is back after a big 3 week remission.  We

will find out more details tomorrow afternoon.  Not sure if the stem-cell is

still an option at this point. He is scheduled to start stem-cell procedures

on Friday.

Please keep him in your prayers.  His name is Al.  I don't think I ever
mentioned that.  He is a wonderful dad.

Thank you.  Your presence is felt and helps carry me through this.

Tonia