[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [01815] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

Title: joke3

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read the Joke of the day our sponsers will donate 10 cents to help people with Cancer on your behalf.

Joke of the Day Rated PG

Joke of the Day# 2 Rated PG

Quickie of the Day Rated PG

NEW!!!

Check out our Cartoon of the Day CLICK HERE

NEW !!! NEW!!! NEW!!!

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away free

E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with cancer.

Sign-up Here

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-card

Sign-up now and get the Joke of the Day in your email. Click Here to sign-up.