Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle [01806] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle

Hi  I  have been gone for 5 days , so I am way behind but about Buttons'
hair cuts, if you go to a barber supply ,or some place like that ,and
get scissors that are made for hair cutting ONLY, they are not as apt to
pull when you cut.  However if you ever cut something else with them it
will ruin them for cutting her hair.
Love Charlotte