Re: [MOL] Re: [Need some extra prayers... [01801] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [Need some extra prayers...

In a message dated 08/21/2000 10:30:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< Please keep him in your prayers.  His name is Al.  I don't think I ever
 > mentioned that.  He is a wonderful dad.

  I sure will pray for you and your dad.

  I hope and pray that because they found it again so fast that this time
they can eliminate it entirely.

Carol O.