From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: 21 August 2000 16:51
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: RE: [MOL] men v women

Hi David, I'll take the bait....

	I think that men and women are both great & definitely different.  I
always hate to hear a debate on who is superior because I think that we are
so important to each other.   I do believe that men and women are very
different and I like it that way.  Each of the sexes have our own strengths
and weaknesses but I do believe we are equally important.  I think on my son
and how my husband & I each contribute to his upbringing.  I believe this
polarity of man and woman is good.  Mike pushes and challenges Chance
farther than I would but I teach him things like tolerance and compassion.
I sound old fashioned but hey, its works.  Hope you are doing well friend.

Regards,
Dusti