Re: FW: FW: [MOL] MISSY CAROL! [01762] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: FW: [MOL] MISSY CAROL!

So you think I sounded serious do you Miss Carol? Actually, I'm just one of
those people who get all tingley when I come across a topic that's begging
for a good debate. By the way, I loved the energy in your response.
On one point though I think you may have misunderstood me (or vise-versa).
When I referred to the wife forgiving the husband but not the girlfriend,
the scenario was that the husband was having an affair with Miss Suzie Cue
and Miss Good Buddy, the wife's best friend, tells her about the affair. Is
this how you had understood it? If the girlfriend had also been the mistress
then I agree that the betrayal went beyond deep. But if it was me, I'd
probably feel obligated to forgive either both of them or neither. I think I
could forgive them but doubt I'd want to continue having an active
relationship with either. I find it difficult to be friends with people for
whom I have no respect. Note: If there were children, however, they would
become the main concern and I don't know what I'd do in that case. As they
say, every case is different.
As for my religious beliefs, they are forever evolving. I feel a
responsibility to be open to everything but not automatically accepting of
anything. This includes the religion I was born into. That decision was made
for me based on other peoples' beliefs. This was fine as a child but as an
adult I feel I need to find my own way if I am ever to truly embrace it.
And finally a response to your query about the usefulness of the
"difference" between men and women. A question for youfirst; considering
that we're made in God's image, have you ever wondered where our sense of
humor comes from? or why laughter plays such an important part in our lives?
My guess is that the "difference" is actually the first practical joke in
recorded history!
Had enough yet? Okay, bye then.
Your (rarely serious) friend,
Bridget