Re: [MOL] Re: Update/REPLY TO DEAN! [01718] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Update/REPLY TO DEAN!

Oh my gosh Dean, how very wonderful.  I know the two of you are walking on cloud 9 and deservengly so.  Didn't we tell you that we don't pay attention to statistics?  Here's proof from one of our very own and I pray this lends hope to other's who's doctor predicted their life span and diminished their hope.  I will say some special prayers of thanksgiving, we can't just pray for what we want, good to say thanks even to God.  Warmly, your friend, lillian