Re: [MOL] Re: Update/Reply to Carol [01690] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Update/Reply to Carol

In a message dated 08/18/2000 11:55:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

<< I always give myself two days to
 feel blue when things are too rough and on the third day I make myself jump
 up and do my "IRISH FIGHT SPIRIT CHANT" >>

  LOL Lillian...come on down to Florida and show me how to do the chant.

  Thanks for the support.  I appreciate all the support I get from the loop.

Carol O.