[MOL] Contest! [01614] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Contest!

Hi,

I obtained your email from a contest you recently entered online. At that time,
you requested more information. I can help you get started with your part-time
home based business that would offer you tremendous tax savings as well as residual
income. This is over and above the normal outstanding bonuses such as a free
car and complimentary house payments.

Please email me back with your thoughts on this phenomenal opportunity. Should
you decide to join our company, I would be more than willing to help you build
your business.

Sincerely,

Gerald Fehr
Executive