Re: [MOL] It's me again Beav! [01599] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's me again Beav!

Hi Nanc;
    My horse is reg. too a bay and white tobiano (loud), my husband was a roper
so he knows how to do all roping events. I have just been trying to keep him in
shape and not let him get to fat.  I used to do barrel racing, what do you do
with your horse?  What event do you show in.  My sister is Minn. is into
reining. She also raises paints. She really has a beautiful place with indoor
riding arena. She wants me to come up and help her. They have 12 of their own
and they board 11 other horses plus they both work full time so they are really
busy. I really don't know what I'll do. It just feels like a blank. I have
really built my life around my husband, but I have been doing everyything for
last 2 yrs. so I know I could live by myself and manage things I just don't know
how I will feel when the time comes.
    We went to onc. today. Bucky my husband, white counts are going back down.
Not a good sign. I had to take him to e.r. because he is so weak. He is trying
to battle pnuemonia and cancer at the same time. If this continues much longer
at this pace I am    going to have to get more help that's for sure.
    Your poem you posted is very beautiful. Thanks for posting it......Beav
I will be 47 on the 23rd of this month.