Re: FW: FW: [MOL] Athony! [01571] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: FW: [MOL] Athony!

Miss Lillian,

	Me, too.  I have to say, Mr. Anthony, that this was in poor taste.  We
all make mistakes along the way, and I'm no exception. Sometimes my size
9 can get lodged in my speaking apparatus and just about choke me.  In
this instance, it has happened to you.  Seven slaps on the wrist for you,
my friend.

Still love you,
Carol in Memphis