Re: [MOL] Angels [01526] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angels

Miss Dusti,

	How wonderful that you were "privi" to your mother's delightful
encounter with those she loved.  There is nothing scary about this.  Of
course, the unknown is always a bit shocking when you first encounter it,
I think.  You might use the word "scary".  But as it progressed, you
became glad, not horrified.  What a wonderful person your mother must
have been to have been so loved by God that he sent angels and friends
and even her own mother to be with her and carry her home.  How proud you
must have been.  Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful and inspiring
story.

Many hugs,
Carol in Memphis