Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Victoria Secret's gift certicate [01509] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Victoria Secret's gift certicate

Yes, I've seen the models, and I did look a little like them when I was about
21 - before children, etc.  However, gravity has taken over and everything
seems to be heading south.  Heavy sigh.

Love, Miss Kathy