Re: FW: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY [01486] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY

My Dear Mr. David,

	It is always so nice to know that some men have the capability of being
so sensitive that they cry over stories like Adam's.  (Sorry about the
puffy eyes.)  I hope, though, that they were "happy" tears.  Happy that
there's a future beyond what we know, happy that Adam is out of pain, and
happy that he gave so much love away in such a short time that touched so
many lives.  Glad you enjoyed it.

Love,
Carol in Memphis