Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Victoria Secret's gift certicate Kathy! [01479] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Victoria Secret's gift certicate Kathy!

Dear Lil:  I LOVE being called a hussy!  I'd love getting a speeding ticket,
too, but I never have, because I drive like a LOL (Little Old Lady in this
case).  LOL  Gotta change the old image!

Love, kathy