Re: FW: [MOL] Guardian Angels [01478] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Guardian Angels

Dear Miss Carol:  I'm sure there are those who doubt that there are angels,
but I hope there aren't many on the cancer journey who do.  Mine is working
overtime right now!!!  Thanks for the lovely story.

Love, Kathy