Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Victoria Secret's gift certicate [01477] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: FW: Victoria Secret's gift certicate

Actually, Miss Carol -- I have seen what they sell.  I love their bath
products, and some of the lingerie is gorgeous.  However, I don't think they
sell prosthetic bras!!  LOL

Love, Kathy