Re: [MOL] David and Carol in Memphis / Kathy :) [01474] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] David and Carol in Memphis / Kathy :)

Actually it WAS and IS very steep.  I went back to look at it as an *adult*
and couldn't believe we did that.  It was a paved hill - a sidewalk, but we
were still very, very fortunate - the angels were there!

She didn't become a pilot (LOL!) but she does go parachute jumping!  No
kidding!
-chris