From: CCR417@aol.com [mailto:CCR417@aol.com]
Sent: 16 August 2000 02:45
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] David and Carol in Memphis / Kathy :)

Wow! That's pretty much as bad as the stuff I did to my sister.  The best
one
was when I was about 6 or 7 and she was 6 mos. to a year and 1/2.  My Mom
made me take her for a walk in the stroller when I wanted to play w/
friends.
 We took the stroller to the end of our street to the "steep hill" (everyone

called it that).  It spanned 4 streets going up a mountain!  We took the
stroller to the top of the hill, gave a push and let 'er rip!  We ran behind

it; all the while my sister's sweet chubby face smiled and giggled with
delight! She liked it so much, we did it again, and again, and again.  She
slept well that afternoon and my Mom was so happy with our "walk".
-chris