[MOL] Beav / Wellbutrin/info from Nanc [01456] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Beav / Wellbutrin/info from Nanc

Hi Beav,
Check out this site, about IPF;
http://www.cheshire-med.com/programs/pulrehab/ipf.html
This is pretty clear, if you have more questions, I'll try and answer them.  The Doctors are amazed that Mother is still alive, they gave her 2 to 4 months to live and that was 6 or 7 years ago. They did go down her lungs with a scope and took a biopsy, also the Doctor came right out with the films and explained it all to my sister and me.  No chance of a mistake, they said no one has lived that long with the extent of the fibrosis in her lungs.  She has wanted to die since she was dx'd, just can't understand why God doesn't take her home.
So far I have been able to talk her into quality of life, but this week she just doesn't want to do anything, so I told her that it was OK, I would bring her meals to her room, she leaves most of her food, doesn't drink much water.  She is giving up again.  I'm OK with that now.
Mother was only on that medicine for about a year.
My X neighbor was on it for almost a year when she died.
Talk to you later.
God Bless,
Nanc ():-)