Re: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY [01448] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY

Miss Pat,

	I'm so glad the story filled your heart.  I debated because of its
length and the nature of the story whether I should share it or not.
Glad,  now, I did.  I found this story among my mother's things when I
went to bury her this past June.  I brought it home because I thought it
gave such food for thought and so much hope for the future.

Love,
Carol in Memphis