Re: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY [01445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY

----- Original Message -----
From: Carol Foulkes <crfoulkes@Juno.com>
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 7:48 PM
Subject: [MOL] ADAM'S STORY

Carol, You can not believe the flood of tears you just released with that
story. Where did you get that. First of all it grabbed me because Childrens
Mercy Hosp. in KCMO is where our granddaughter Taylor was for 5 wks when she
was so sick with Sweet Syndrome. It's an excellent hospital. Secondly, I
spent some  time with Taylor there, spending the night occasionaly and was
around the families of some  terminally ill children. We'd all gathere in
the waiting room that had sleeping cots and share why we were there. I still
pray for Drake, a 3yr old with leukemia who was there trying to get well
enough to go to Mich or Wis. I think for a bone marrow transplant. I gave
his Mom a Medjugorje rosary and his Grandma just cried  and cried. Later we
saw a note with address posted for him , wherever he was going and sent a
card but never heard any more. And thirdly, I still cry whenever I really
meditate on what Jesus has done for me. There is a group of people from (I
think )Lincoln Neb and the head guy does a 1 man reenactment of the
crucifixion. I have a video of it and I bawl my head off every time I watch
it.    I think the river is still flowing from me reading your email
tonight. It was very good.     Pat Kimmi-KS