[MOL] It's me again Beav! [01443] Medicine On Line

[MOL] It's me again Beav!

Hi Beav,
My Horse is a Registered Paint, but she is all Black with little white on
her under side and a blaze face, she is so pretty.  I just started training
her, she is just green broke.  I haven't got bucked or fell off her yet.
She is doing real well with voice commands, with standing, walking, backing,
trotting, only had her in a canter a few times.  Her name is Jazz, at least
that is what my daughter calls her.  My Daughter has 10 horses, I have to
pay for her yet, I have been trying to sell my Van to pay for her.
Don and I have talked about him dying a long time now, we even make jokes
about it.  He has even tried to pick out who I should marry next of his
friends, I keep telling him that I couldn't find a man as good as he has
been for me and my family and I think that I would like being by my daughter
and my horse and work.  I am going to sell everything except what will fit
in a studio apartment that I will have added to my daughters house.
Our house is to big and we own money on it, I want to be where I will only
have utilities, help with my share of the insurance and taxes.  That way I
could afford to show my horse and take vacation, even go out to eat or to a
movie if I want to.
I really hate the thoughts of getting rid of stuff.  We have a three bedroom
with a finished off basement, the basement biggest room is filled with my
craft supplies.  My 2 stall garage is full of woodworking tools, which I
will put in my daughters garage so I can still make wood things.
I think it will be fun to start over, but a bit scary.
Have you given much thought as to what you are going to do?
How old are you?  I'll be 61 the end of Sept.
I drive a Van for "Kids & People on the go, real easy job, 2 women own the
business.
My Grand Daughter just called and wants me to go pick her up and bring her
back here.
Keep in touch.
God Bless,
Nanc ():-)