Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Carol Roses [01438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Carol Roses

Thank you for your prayers.  He came through the proceedure fine ... no
problems.  Said it hurt like hell, but he is fine now !  We will find out the
results by Friday.....same time we get news from Stanford on my FRS !!!
Friday may prove to be another exasperating day !  LOL

Your friend,
Carol