Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:44:56 +0100 [01413] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:44:56 +0100

Dear Mr. David,

	Well, my friend, back when the Beatles invaded the U.S. and before,
little girls  had "bangs" as it was the latest thing.  It was something
you took with you everywhere.  And when you went to church, you took
special care so your bangs were REALLY nice.  It was very important to
have the special utensil necessary to make them look right.  And you
scissored them every now and then because you didn't want them to get out
of hand.

	Oh!  What are they?  Hair.  LOL.  You comb (the utensil) the hair down
over the forehead and straight-cut them just above your eyebrows.  These,
my rather English ol' buddy, are "bangs".

Love
Carol in Memphis