Re: FW: [MOL] Pedophiles & Justice-My rantings... [01394] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Pedophiles & Justice-My rantings...

Hi, David:  My sister (who walked out on it) just said it was ugly - the
subject matter, etc., and she isn't a prude at all.  I don't think it was
actually pedophelia, but close enough to be distasteful.  I'm not a prude,
either, but I like to be entertained, and this doesn't sound entertaining or
funny to me.  If you want to see something funny and totally tasteless, rent
"Drop Dead Gorgeous."  I thought it was hilarious.  Shame on me!  I watched
it with my teenage granddaughter, and we both about wet our pants laughing.
I think I'm a little juvenile (or is it senile?)  LOL

Love, Kathy