From: KathleenCorrigan@aol.com [mailto:KathleenCorrigan@aol.com]
Sent: 15 August 2000 16:46
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Pedophiles & Justice-My rantings...

Dear Friends:  Please fill me in on the basis of this discussion.  I have
somehow fallen behind, and as usual, I'd like to butt in, but I want to know

what I'm talking about first.  I am an avid pedophile-phobe, and I've
refused
to see the movie "American Beauty" because to me it appeared mean spirited
and sick.  Actually seeing the movie might be a good idea, though, before
forming an opinion, but I really have better things to do.

Love, Kathy in Boise