FW: [MOL] Paedophiles & Justice-My rantings... [01381] Medicine On Line

FW: [MOL] Paedophiles & Justice-My rantings...

Hi Dusti

Was this published on their web site??  If not, can you tell me where I can
get a copy please.  There is a lot of activity over here in the UK at the
moment regarding paedophiles and a very popular newspaper is running a
campaign on publishing the names and addresses of known paedophiles
throughout the UK.  their aim is to name and shame over 250,000 paedophiles.
Personally, although I know that this will inform people, I don;t think its
right.  There has been a recent case in Portsmouth, nr where I live, where a
man was "named and Shamed" in a national paper, but this was an error.  The
newspaper immediately printed a retraction, but angry mobs have surrounded
his house, and the neighbouring house (where the actual paedophile lives)
and are causing major havoc.

I do feel people in the area have a right to know, but only being informed
from the proper sources.  We could be facing a situation now where
paedophiles are going underground, and more children will be at risk.