Re: [MOL] FW: FW Sedation of Dogs [01376] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: FW Sedation of Dogs

Thanks Kathy. I've shown the part about Guido (your Llasa Apso) to Sox
hoping he'll take some pride and try to look handsome and virile as Guido
does. Keep your fingers crossed that he's as vain as I think (or hope,
maybe).
Your friend,
Bridget