    Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 8:56 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Victoria secret gift certificate

     My name is Victoria Johnson, founder of Victoria's Secret. In an
  Attempt to get our name out to more people in the rural communities where
we
are not currently located we are offering a $50 gift certificate to anyone
  who forwards this email to 9 of their friends. Just send this email to
  them and you will receive a an email back with a confirmation number to
claim your gift certificate.

     Sincerely

     Victoria Johnson Founder of Victoria's Secret

   DELETE
     THIS EMAIL It really works, I tried it and got my Gift certificate
     confirmation number in 3 minutes. --------------------