Re: [MOL] FW: FW Sedation of Dogs [01370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: FW Sedation of Dogs

Hi, Folks:  Kathy the Dog Lady here.  My Norman (mini-schnauzer) is so
neurotic that I have to groom him myself.  Button Michelle (Maltese/Yorkie)
is terrified of clippers and hates to be brushed, so she looks sort of like
your basic dust mop.  I do keep her clean, though, and the hair out of her
eyes, but that's about it.  It's a major effort to clip her toenails, and
takes about three of us to accomplish this.  Needless to say, neither of my
babies would shine at a dog show.  Guido, on the other hand, doesn't mind
being groomed at all.  He's a Lhasa Apso, and they're very docile, as opposed
to terriers, who are off the wall. Guido thinks he's very handsome after he's
been groomed, and even fancies himself as virile, although he hasn't been for
many years.  It doesn't hurt to dream, I guess.  LOL

Love, Kathy