Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:44:56 +0100 [01359] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:44:56 +0100

You're outnumbered, David. Bangs in Canada as well. A fringe here is an
ornamental border you might find on something like a shawl. So different yet
so alike.
Your friend,
Bridget