From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: 14 August 2000 21:34
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: [MOL] Dave Whipps

Hi Dave, yes I am still here.  Bangs are the front part of your hair.  Some
people have their hair all one length, they don't have bangs, get it?  My
bangs are just a little above my eyebrows.  How's your bangs?  I got a kick
out of your message :-)

Regards,
Dusti

	BM__MailData-----Original Message-----