Re: [MOL] Pat! [01332] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pat!

Hi, Pat:  I was ready to go -- almost, and it was a very strange and
spiritual experience.  I was given another chance at life -- and I'll never
take it for granted.  I'm not afraid anymore, but I'm not quite ready, and
I'm fairly young, so it isn't my time, apparently.  Giving someone permission
to die is a kind and beautiful thing.  I'm not terribly religious, but when I
was so ill, I'll swear a guardian angel watched over me and helped me get
through it.  Hope you don't think I'm deranged, but I'm well and rational
now, and I still believe it.

Love, kathy in boise