Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:44:56 +0100 [01319] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:44:56 +0100

In a message dated 08/14/2000 5:10:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:

> Hello, Friends:  Could I have some of your rain, please?  I'd even settle
for
>  some mold and mildew and this point, before our huge and beautiful forests
>  burn to the ground.

Kathy, we had *some* of that problem last year here in PA.  Many of our
farmers lost entire crops (several seasons worth) due to last year's drought.
 Fortunately the government can subsidize their loss; I'm worried about your
forests.  Trees are one of God's greatest gifts to the earth and we so *need*
every one of them!  Will keep the earth in prayer, particularly your area.
-chris