Re: [MOL] Dusti, Dear [01314] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti, Dear

In a message dated 08/14/2000 5:07:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com writes:

> My dear
>  mother has suffered a nervous breakdown, and we're very worried about her.

>  She's 80 years old.  I had a rough few days with her.  It was very scary
--
>  almost as if she'd left her body and some other person had taken over.  We
>  (Dad and I) took her to a good psychiatric hospital yesterday.  I talked
>  her today, and she seems more rational, but she's still not herself.
We're
>  praying for the best.

Kathy, this may sound like a silly question here - but has your mother been
eating OK? The reason I'm asking is I've heard of this happening to an older
man and it turned out the #1 problem was lack of proper diet!  He was widowed
though and living alone.  He WAS eating - just not proper food.  -chris