Re: [MOL] Symptoms of SCLC [01309] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Symptoms of SCLC

Hi, Enver:  I had some coughing, and a little pressure in my chest, but I
attributed the pressure to the heart arrythmia I was having.  The coughing
didn't even concern me, although it should have.  Those were the only
symptoms, and they weren't severe.  When the doctors would listen to my
lungs, they sounded perfectly clear.  One doctor said, "It's obvious that
you're not a smoker."  WRONG!!!  However, I'm not a smoker today, and like
all ex-smokers, I'm adamantly against it.

Kathy in Boise