Re: [MOL] FW: FW Sedation of Dogs [01294] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: FW Sedation of Dogs

Hi David. I will never again sedate Sox unless absolutely necessary for his
health. We'll find another way. Appreciate your comments.
Your friend,
Bridget
PS: By the way, Sox said to say thanks to all you guys for supporting him!