Re: FW: [MOL] Bridger! [01265] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Bridger!

You're so sweet to say that, Lillian. I promise to never again say I've no
children and I can't think of anything that would make me feel more special.
They're such wonderful kids and I fell in love with each and every one of
them; it's so nice they think of me sometimes.
Your (no longer childless) friend,
Bridget