From: CPKays@webtv.net [mailto:CPKays@webtv.net]
Sent: 12 August 2000 23:38
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: FW: [MOL] Button Michelle

Bridget.NO, you are NOT nuts. Sox is trying to tell you," I don't like
this person!"
If you have not done it yet, try a new groomer and stay right there with
him.  Something has obliviously scared him half to death!
  I finally had to start doing my Shelby Howard myself )peekapoo) as he
was terrified of all groomers, and I refused to have him sedated even a
little bit.
Some one told me too much sedation does damage to them, so I would
rather save it for when he really needs it.
Sorry to butt in like this, but I tend to get emotional when it comes to
animals.  Loves Charlotte