Re: [MOL] Caregiving series 3 of 4...Supporting a person with cancer... [01248] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caregiving series 3 of 4...Supporting a person with cancer...

I was absolutely blown away by this. I hope when my time comes to leave this
earth that I will be able to do it with the same grace and dignity. What
wonderful lessons we can learn from some of these truely remarkable human
beings.   Pat A. in Houston