Re: [MOL] Re: Thanks [01194] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Thanks

Glad you're feeling better, Carol. Just remember, no matter how bad today
looks there's always the promise of a better tomorrow. Many days this
thought has been the only thing that's got me thru it. And every time it's
proven to be true!
May all your tomorrows keep getting better and better.
Your friend,
Bridget