Re: [MOL] Another mom update [01167] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another mom update

Susan, I had a friend, we both worked at the same hospital,  who used to
have her crying or screaming fits in her car. Her husband was an anal
orifice, so that is the only place she had to vent.  By the time she got
home from work she was in control again!