Re: [MOL] Something I need to tell you! [01155] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something I need to tell you!

Lillian,
    To read this breaks my heart. The anguish, pain, and hurt, you all must be going through. I have no children, however my nieces and nephews, are as if my own, so the feelings of this for a child, tears me up inside, and makes me sick! I by nature am not a violent person, but over this I know in my heart I could & would kill for a child.
   From my mouths to GODs ears I pray for you and your family, for as few scars as possible, and to heal this child's trusting, now broken heart, from this horrendous ordealI am not a wise person, but to know that as bad as drug dealers are, it is them behind bars, and yet a child molester goes free, as usual the courts rape again for allowing him to walk free. I pray also that this man be damned forever, to be with his own kind "satin", even that is not punishment enough! We are tough, as Christians, to forgive our trespassers, in cases involving children, I can not in truth do so.  GOD be with you, an yours Lillian.....  xo Dean.

Please LORD hold this family, this sweet child in your arms, an carry them/her through this, I ask this in JESUS name and for his sake, amen.
   ----- Original Message -----
From: Lillian
To: MOL
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 9:42 AM
Subject: [MOL] Something I need to tell you!

Now that things appear to be evening out, and it is a little less painful to speak about coherently I am ready to share something with you.  It has nothing to do with cancer, but rather about a child.

Our granddaughter, a darling 10 year old who we discovered has been sexually molested for more than a year by her step father.

The past two weeks have been horrendously hard on our entire family unit.  Not to mention this brave little girl who with pride and dignity stood up to this hideous excuse of a human being.

She will have to be the one to stand up in court and tell all the Horrific things that he has done to her, a child, who will never be able to have a loving first sexual encounter.  He has robbed her of her own control of her body.He had taken her innocence away to replace it with the most vile of vile.

 We have been to court 3 times, gone for all kinds of testing, the gathering of evidence, the conversations with the investigating sheriff, and now the District Atty.  Only to find out that a NO Bond hearing was overturned to a $90,000 bond.  This may sound like much money; however it boils down to $9,000.00  This a man who had been accused of the same thing with his own daughter is back free on the streets to simply find the next child.

His betrayal of love to the mother and the pain she feels for her child.  All of them wondering if they will have a roof over their heads  They are terrified he will come for them, the nightmares and so on.

Us as the grandparents who never dreamed this could happen to one of their own, who along with everyone else was in a state of shock, then horror and fortunately the fighting mode now.

It is still very evident in toady's society that the courts are more concerned with the accused than the victim.  It is also  evident that woman still stand in the eyes of a court of law the lessor of the two.

The only good news's we have had is that she did not test positive for aides or Hepatitis -C virus.  She will be checked in for months again  to be on the safe side. Yet in a court of law he is not considered a risk to the community.  Give me a break.

While all of this was going on I was smack in the middle of a lot of testing both for cancer and addison/cushings diseases   At first things were not going so hot; however slowly but surely I am now getting some good news.

I ask for prayers for our daughter and her wonderful family, for us the grand parents who so love them and for all our family who this has touched.  Thanking you in advance, I remain your loyal friend, lillian