Re: [MOL] Something I need to tell you! [01154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something I need to tell you!

Lillian;
   I knew you were having some down days but my God How I
feel for you and family and specially your gr.daughter. I
too am a victum of molestation. Now adays there is so much
help out there. What a brave child. There is no doubt in my
mind that your gr.daughter will pull through this to the
best of her ability, with a loving and caring family and
friends to pray and be there for her and for each other,
turning darkness into the light.
 Love and heartfelt prayers to you and your
family........Beav