Re: [MOL] Homeworker Needed [01153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Homeworker Needed

Responding to your e-mail dated Sun., 13 Aug. 2000, Subject (MOL)
Homeworker Needed:
	I would appreciate receiving more information since I have experience in
document generation, rapid typing, transcription, etc.
	Thanks.

Hobson E. Tune
e-mail:  billbob15@Juno.com