[MOL] Prostate Abstracts..... [01150] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Prostate Abstracts.....

| AMEDEO Prostate Cancer
|
| BOSTWICK DG, Alexander EE, Singh R, et al.
| Antioxidant enzyme expression and reactive oxygen species damage in
prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia and cancer.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10897009&aid=B120240&dopt=r&s=prc

| RAGDE H, Korb LJ, Elgamal AA, Grado GL, Nadir BS.
| Modern prostate brachytherapy. Prostate specific antigen results in 219
patients with up to 12 years of observed follow-up.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10897010&aid=B120240&dopt=r&s=prc

| ALGAN O, Fosmire H, Hynynen K, et al.
| External beam radiotherapy and hyperthermia in the treatment of patients
with locally advanced prostate carcinoma.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10918172&aid=B120240&dopt=r&s=prc

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10918173&aid=B120240&dopt=r&s=prc