[MOL] TODAYS ABSTRACTS/ [01148] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TODAYS ABSTRACTS/

| AMEDEO Neoplasms of the CNS
| KLINK DF, Sampath P, Miller NR, Brem H, Long DM.
| Long-term visual outcome after nonradical microsurgery patients with
parasellar and cavernous sinus meningiomas.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10917343&aid=B120233&dopt=r&s=cnsn

| PALEOLOGOS TS, Wadley JP, Kitchen ND, Thomas DG.
| Clinical utility and cost-effectiveness of interactive image-guided
craniotomy: clinical comparison between conventional and

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10917345&aid=B120233&dopt=r&s=cnsn

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10917357&aid=B120233&dopt=r&s=cnsn

| YANG W, Barth RF, Bartus RT, et al.
| Improved survival after boron neutron capture therapy of brain tumors by
Cereport-mediated blood-brain barrier modulation to enhance

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10917362&aid=B120233&dopt=r&s=cnsn

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10917560&aid=B120233&dopt=r&s=cnsn