Re: [MOL] Another mom update [01091] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Another mom update

Miss Susan,

	Me, again.  Seems I always have something to say and never really know
if it helps or not.  But I'm worried about you.  Sounds to me like you
are close to "the straw that breaks the camel's back" and that's scary.
You seem overwhelmed with all that's going on, both in your life and your
mother's.  That there's more to this than meets the eye.

	Miss Susan, please call your doctor.  Let him know you're under stress
and at the breaking point and DEMAND help.  I know there's got to be some
medication (one tiny, little pill) that will ease your stress and help
you cope.  And, sweet friend, you ain't crazy or ready for the nut house
- you just need a little something to help improve your life and
"undepress" you.   Please do it now.

Your concerned friend in Memphis
Carol